List Of Products:
- Spooky Eyes – Avatar Contact Lenses
- Korpse Kosmetics – Jake From The What Time Is It Collection
- Lime Crime – Velvetine in Utopia
- NYX – Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Sugarpill – Paperdoll, Bulletproof
Two weeks ago, I was sent the Avatar Contact Lenses by Spooky Eyes for testing and review purposes. I was thrilled because I knew these would be just perfect to complete my Clawdeen Wolf inspired looks. The Avatar Contact Lenses are extremely comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time. I tend to have very sensitive eyes and these don’t bother me one bit.Spooky Eyes contacts seem to be very oxygen permeable and they breathe quite nicely. My favorite aspect is, that you get free shipping on all of your orders! So don’t delay, stop by Spooky Eyes and pick up your pair of contacts they have tons to choose from.
Special thank you to etailPR blogger network, you guys rock!